What do you think about this solutions for your problem ?


What You Do Not Want Will Become Your Wants! By Krystle B Shaw

By Krystle B Shaw

I know that I have drilled on this area a lot lately, but as we are all human, we at times fall back on things before we can get ahead in life. Then we wonder why it just is not working out the way we want to see it. Hhmm. Let's see what it is that we are doing that is continuing to bring us unsuccessful results. Let's do a checklist to find out where we are falling down at.

Do you have know what your 'Why?' is?
You know what you want to get out of your business and how you want your life to be so you can definitely check that off.

Are you being persistent?
Yes, I am setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals and if I do say so myself am accomplishing them everyday. I am following the steps laid out for my business as well, so yes.

Are you meditating?
Yes, taking those 15 minutes during a time where I am most happy and meditating and focusing on the positive actions around me no matte what the situation, has really helped focus my intentions.
So, if you are doing all the above, what in the world could possibly come in the way of your success if you are doing everything right? Or are you really doing everything right?

Do you focus on the things that you don't want rather than the things that you do want?
Interesting question. We have a habit to say things like, "I don't want to catch a cold." " I don't want to be broke." "I don't want to be fat." I don't want to be left behind in the progress of my business." The list goes on and on. Do you see the pattern here? You talk more about what you lack rather than what you want to obtain.
The way to get to where you want to be is to give your full attention to what you do want, not to give your attention to what you do not want. ~Abraham Hicks
Your intentions are already set on what you want to accomplish and where you want to be so before we start trying to break down where we are, we need to step it up and talk about where we are going. Instead of saying, " I don't want to catch a cold." Say, "I am going to do the best I can do to stay healthy." Or instead of saying, "I don't want to be broke." You can say, "I am going to make $200 this week." This way you are staying positive and focused on an exact idea rather than an open area.

When you keep your mind on a positive intention that intention will be set to come into place with you. You just need to be persistent in your thoughts and focused on your determination.
To read more articles on inspiration and motivation, check out my website at http://www.empoweringnet.com
Cheers.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Krystle_B_Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment